Fwd: where in code are native libs loaded

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Jun 11 21:10:10 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm looking into moving all (or some) of my .so files to a different
location (for example getExternalFilesDir()) is it possible?
The Idea I'm testing is to put all dependency .so files into an APK
expansion file and then unpack it to getExternalFilesDir

I was looking for where the .so files are loaded in the necessitas code
but I couldn't find it... any suggestions? I managed to change part of
the path obtaining
/mnt/asec/org.qgis.qgis-1/lib/lib/data/data/org.qgis.qgis/files/lib/libqgis.so

but somewhere in code necessitas adds /mnt/asec/org.qgis.qgis-1/lib/lib
which I don't need.

any hints?
ciao Marco