Alpha4 release status

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 16:43:50 UTC 2012

Hi Harry,

  Unfortunately personally, I never managed to make a profiler work on Android :(

I have a hunch why this happens, but I have to wait a until my super old laptop
finish the compilation. Anyway if my hunch will not be true, I'm not going to check
all those the patches one by one :), I'll use divide and conquer algorithm :).

Cheers,
BogDan.