Next alpha release of Necessitas

Ruben . colruby2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:31:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

Our target release date is the end of this month, currently we
are desperately trying to put all the things together.

Because we encounter a lot problems it may be delayed a few days (maybe a
week or two).

What do you mean be "unstable version on alpha3"? There is  no unstable
version of alpha3 :)!

If you mean Ministro's unstable repository, then it means that the problem
is not solved by alpha4, because now Ministro's unstable
repository contains a testing release of alpha4.

To be sure you are testing it correctly make sure you are using the last
Minsitro (is not on market yet) from here
http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/MinistroActivity.apk and and then
use "Ministro Configuration Tool"

to switch to "Unstable" repository and try again the issue.

Cheers,

BogDan.