Implementing QtMultimedia

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Mon Jul 2 07:00:32 UTC 2012

On 07/02/2012 08:21 AM, BogDan wrote:
>> Hi,
>> >
>> >Quick questions:
>> >
>> >Does NDK provide sufficient APIs to implement QCamera and
>> >QAudioInput/QAudioOutput, or is some detour via Java required?
>> >
> Short answer is yes and no:)
> For a longer answer please checkhttp://mail.kde.org/pipermail/necessitas-devel/2012-May/000900.html  andhttp://mail.kde.org/pipermail/necessitas-devel/2012-May/000913.html  threads.

Ok, thanks.   Looks like that discussion addresses mostly video and mp3
playback.   I'm actually more interested in capture, both audio and
camera, (photos and video), and also lower lever apis, getting at the
raw data before any codecs are involved.    I think there has been some
OpenCV using projects, but I guess nothing merged to android-qt?

Harri