Question on packaging Necessitas.

/#!/JoePea trusktr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:52:44 UTC 2012

Hi all. I'm new to Necessitas and Qt in general. I use Arch Linux.

If I already have Qt Creator installed, can I install the Necessitas stuff
onto it, or am I required to compile Qt Creator for Necessitas to work?

Currently, I have two Qt Creators on my system: the one that I installed
from the Arch repositories, and the one I installed from the Necessitas
installer.

Obviously, I'd like to just have a single Qt Creator, and preferably the
one that is managed by Arch's package manager (pacman).

Ideally, it'd be nice if I could make a necessitas package for Arch Linux
which would have qtcreator as a dependency.

If this is possible, can you provide some pointers on how I might do it?

Thanks!

*/#!/*JoePea