Ministro II v8.9.2 uploaded to Android & Amazon markets

Juan Reina lousyshredder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 01:04:21 UTC 2012

Thank you, your contribution is always amazing.

Nice to hear about the Amazon market. I have my apps uploaded there and
Amazon seems to be growing a lot lately.
Probably the only downside is that app reviews take very long, sometimes
more than a week, but they focus
on quality which is a good thing.

For the Amazon market I suppose that their kindle fire tablets don't have
google play installed, so I am
guessing that Qt apps are going to look for ministro in their amazon app
store instead of in google play?

If other markets are going to be consired I would suggest also Opera and
Slideme.org.

Best Regards,

Juan