Building necessitas alpha4

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:33:40 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Which NDK are you using? Ours or Google's? Google's won't work for 2
reasons, their libgnustl_static.a has it's symbols invisible and also
their linker has a bug in it to do with a specific relocation type.

Also are you using the unstable branch of the Qt sources?

Only libQtCore4.so gets linked to libgnustl_static.a:

from qt-src\src\corelib\corelib.pro

android: {
    #add whole gnu_stl library to QtCore
    LIBS_PRIVATE += -Wl,--whole-archive
$$ANDROID_SOURCES_CXX_STL_LIBDIR/libgnustl_static.a
-Wl,--no-whole-archive
}

On android libstdc++ is just a few small support functions for C++.