Building necessitas alpha4

Peter Saunderson peteasa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:14:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am building from source and plan to run on an android 4.1.1.  I am
using Ubuntu 64bit machine for the build and am using android-ndk-r8b.

I find errors such as
obj/release/JSBase.o:(.ARM.extab.text.JSReportExtraMemoryCost+0x0):
undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'

that are fixed by adding to the .pro file
QMAKE_LIBS += -lgnustl_shared

because in android the shared library file is named
"libgnustl_shared.so" instead of "libstdc++.so" as on other platforms
(see CPLUSPLUS-SUPPORT.html).

I tried to make this change in mkspecs/android-g++/qmake.conf but had
other errors.  Is there a construct that I can use in the .pro files
such as
that will make this change for just android builds of Qt? Is there a
better way to fix this linker problem in necessitas?

Thanks

Peter.