New testing alpha4 sdk is available

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 19:00:34 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone how provide feedback, it was very useful.

We need your help to test the new alpha4 SDK, here are the instructions how to do it:
1. Grab the installer:
- linux:http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/necessitas-sdk-installer
- mac: http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/necessitas-sdk-installer.mac.test.7z
-windows: http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/necessitas-sdk-installer.exe
2. Install the sdk into a new folder.
3. Make sure you are using Ministro II v7.0 (if you don't have access to Android Market you can download it from this [0] location),
then use "Ministro Configuration tool" to switch to "unstable" repository. You can get it from Android market [1] or you can download it from here [2].
Here [3] you can see a Ministro bug which I'll try to fix it soon, but also you have an example how to switch the repository.
4. Test !

BogDan.

[0] http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/release/Ministro%20II.apk
[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kde.ministro.config