Using Necessitas as backend (i.e. without gui)

Stefan Jessen eanpamrelsiyu at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:09:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
is it possible to use Necessitas as backend? I want to use Qt to do the
work in my application, but not for the UI. Is this possible somehow? It's
not a problem if I have to fiddle around a bit, but first I need some
hints to get going

When that works I'll look into bridging the Android API using JNI and
encapsulate them into some Qt style classes. This way one achieves a 100%
native user interface without writing any Java (urgh) and without loosing
the Android API functionality.

TL;DR Necessitas without QtGui.

Have a nice day.