Assets: Does it need to be transparent?

Jonathan Greig redteam316 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:48:30 UTC 2012

I say break the compatibility. Every time I've used a new alpha, it's
broken something in my code. If backwards compatibility is that much of a
concern, BogDan, is it possible that a ministro 3 would solve the issue?
That in itself poses another dilemma in that there are now more than one
version of ministro. I would think naming it ministro alpha/ministro beta
would be better and save just 'ministro' for the real release. It would
become obvious to both user and developer what state the app/project is in
and then they may use at their discretion.

- Swyped from my droid.