More patches

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 12:14:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

Commits 1 to 6 pushed !

I need your help to understand source mapping mechanism, now it seem you can't set its values from within sdk installer because it uses local users settings and AFAIK the SDK installer can't set those settings, the problem is we need (and use) those settings with Necessitas SDK, we ship the libs compile also with debug information, so, the user only needs to install qt sources and it can step into qt sources, it help a lot us because qt for android is not very stable. Should I/you rewrite that part ?

Thank you !

Cheers,
BogDan.