experimental & style plugins branch

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 08:18:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

Please try to compile it for android, from the log I can see you are trying to compile it for your desktop, check android folder (use "android/androidconfigbuild.sh -q1").

Cheers,
BogDan.

>________________________________

    branch. First i'm getting following error:
>http://paste.debian.net/127942/
>These error occured to most of .h files in
    "android/include/QtCore/private/" that the Path is not correct. I
    fix on some of the .h files, then it complied with no problem.
>I tough i was the only one with the issue, then i found out that
    Robert had the same issue.

>What i'm want to ask is:
>
>1. Does anyone similar with this problem?
>
>2. Why there is a different between "stable branch" and
    "experimental & style-plugin branch", where the under
    style-plugin branch the file "androidconfigbuild.sh" is in folder
    "android"  and under stable branch the file "androidconfigbuild.sh
    is directly in the repo.
>Can anyone explain it to me?
>

>Thx and cheers,
>
>Ivan
>
>PS: i add as an attachment the files from folder
    "android/include/QtCore/private/" that i changed.