experimental & style plugins branch

Ivan Maulana i.maulana at tarent.de
Thu Sep 1 09:59:54 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

      i was trying to compile android-lighthouse on style-plugin branch.
First i'm getting following error:

http://paste.debian.net/127942/

These error occured to most of .h files in
"android/include/QtCore/private/" that the Path is not correct. I fix on
some of the .h files, then it complied with no problem.
I tough i was the only one with the issue, then i found out that Robert
had the same issue.

What i'm want to ask is:

1. Does anyone similar with this problem?

2. Why there is a different between "stable branch" and "experimental &
style-plugin branch", where the under style-plugin branch the file
"androidconfigbuild.sh" is in folder "android"  and under stable branch
the file "androidconfigbuild.sh is directly in the repo.
Can anyone explain it to me?

Thx and cheers,

Ivan

PS: i add as an attachment the files from folder
"android/include/QtCore/private/" that i changed.