Font error with stable in an armeabi-v7a device

Frameworks frameworks at qlands.com
Sun Oct 9 13:46:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

After few months, I am back on the testing of Necessitas. :-)

Today I got stable build it and tested an application in a armeabi-v7a
device (Samsung Tab 10.1). The application runs fine but all the fonts
are square boxes! I did not set any font so I amuse QT uses default....I
tried to set the font to "Droid Sans" but I still get the errors. I
tested the same application before in a armv5 device and the font is fine.

Any idea what can I check/patch to correct it?

Many thanks,
Carlos.