files cleanup

mingw android mingw.android at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:17:47 CEST 2011

Hi Marius,

All of the Android specific build stuff in handled in build_sdk.sh
now, and that's part of the ministro repo, so build-mingw.sh, qpatch,
qpatch.exe, files-to-patch* can all die.

I think most of the other ones aren't needed either, but BogDan will
know better.

Cheers,

Ray.

p.s. sorry for the spam Marius, sending to the list as well this time.