RfC: Usage of /data/local

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 14:50:24 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

I think you misunderstood me, *ONLY* local Qt Libs are pushed to /data/local because this is the only path where adb has rw access  :).

QtLibs downloaded by Ministro are stored into its own directory e.g. /data/data/org.kde.necessitas.ministro/files/... using 0644 file attribute, so all files downloaded by Ministro MUST go to its file folder !

Cheers,
BogDan.