Support for extra libraries in APK in Android QT Creator -- Merge request

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 01:05:33 CEST 2011

Hi Carlos,

  Thank you  for your effort !

  I'll finish the review of your code next week, I took a quick look to your merger request and I've seen

small things that you must change, all " // By Carlos Quiros" comments must go away,
Nokia will not accept such things inside the source code, if you want to put your name there
please use the header (license) section of the file.
  Assets support, and the deployment handling task currently is assigned to me, I don't
want to do double work here, so we should start a discussion on this topic, I'd like to know how did
you thought to implement this feature ?

Cheers,
BogDan.