library loading problem

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:17:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'd like the build kde marble for android. I created qmake pro files
and managed to
get it built.
When running I get this error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
Couldn't load libmarblewidget.so: findLibrary returned null
Complete output: http://paste.kde.org/80911/

I have the libmarblewidget.so checked in Prebundled libraries, and it gets
installed. (/data/data/org.kde.marble/lib/libmarblewidget.so)

I pushed the code here:
git at git.kde.org:clones/marble/nsams/marble
branch android
(there is a hardcoded path in src/src.pro:37+39 that needs to be
adjusted - or maybe someone
could tell me how to do it properly)

...So what is my mistake?
Or is there somewhere a simple example that uses libraries?

thanks,
Niko