Extra libs in APK

Frameworks frameworks at qlands.com
Fri Jun 10 15:41:48 CEST 2011

Ups!, I did not copy the list!

Carlos.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Extra libs in APK
Date: 	Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:03:57 +0300
From: 	Frameworks <frameworks at qlands.com>
To: 	BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com>

ok.

And if yes, does the java code system.load() them before the application
run?

The case is that our application need two libraries that my colleages
are working on. So we have separate QT projects. But we need to
distribute the libraries in the APK.

For now we are making modifications in the Necessitas Experimental
Creator  to accommodate these changes. For example. We have an "Extra
libs to deploy" tab in the PackageCreatonWidget to indicate the local
directory where those deploy-able libs are. Then we modified the code to
add more functions that adds those extra libs to /res/values/libs.xml in
a new array name called "extra_libs" for example:

bool Qt4AndroidTarget::setExtraLibs(const QStringList & libs)
{

     return setLibsXml(libs, "extra_libs");
}

We also modified the code that creates the manifest + QTActivity.class
+  QTApplication.class      so the extra libs are loaded before the main
lib.

I try to be as much as possible (daily) in sync with experimental for
this changes.

If you reckon this is useful for mainstream necessitas, I can send you
the diffs once is ready and fully tested.

Regards,
Carlos.