Better support for "use local libs" added to android-qt & android-qtcreator

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:53:12 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

  I just pushed some commits to android-qt [1] and to android-qt-creator [2] which add the possibility to choose which extra libs (platform plugin, qtmobility plugins, etc.) the application will load in order to run, so, in "Deploy Configurations" tab, I added a new button which will open "rules.xml" file and will let you modify it. This libraries are passed to application (only when "Use local qt libs" is checked).

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=android-qt.git&a=commit&h=8d0e5ef3bde47194070c32b04c0d53d60d0b4702
[2] http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=android-qt-creator.git&a=commit&h=9d65b349cd14269a1c2d0ab2f5af550e394d102b