Doesn't work on Ubuntu10.04 64bit?

Kimitake kimitake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:48:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just installed necessitas 0.2 using online SDK[1] to Ubuntu 10.04 64bit,
and created 3 ADV for API-8, 10, 11. They can be launched correctly.
So I have created hello world on QtCreator for API-11, but the build pkg
does not work on both simulator and real device.

Animated tile demo works on reald device.
So I guess I missed something project setting for the test app.

Where can I download the amimated title demo app?
I just want to check the project setting and try to build on my system.

btw, I have create another hello world on eclips using the same
Android SDK, and it does work on the API-11 simulator.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/necessitas/files/

Regards,
Kimitake