Mobility GPS plugin -- Fail to load custom library

Frameworks frameworks at qlands.com
Mon Jun 6 11:35:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

No problem.

I tried to do this with Necessitas 1.0... Does this mean that I cannot
build libraries with 1.0?

I been trying 2.0 but as my phone is Android 2.1 I get few errors with
the mobility bits (I removed those bits from my JAVA files).. However
when I run a test application in my phone it fails to start (I removed
Ministro 1.0 and installed 2.0).. Funny thing is that the applicacion
runs in my AVD.

I will keep you posted to see what it happening... Now I have some extra
free-paid time to work on the hardware bindings..

Cheers,
Carlos.