Mobility GPS plugin -- Fail to load custom library

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 16:51:21 CEST 2011

Done, please pull "experimental" branch of android-qt (android-lighthouse) repo !

Cheers,
BogDan.

>________________________________

creator that I use in the testing example. So I create this library libIMPInterface.so. This has the following pro:

>QT += sql
>TARGET = $$qtLibraryTarget(Interface)
>TEMPLATE = lib
>SOURCES += \
>    ../../interfaces.cpp
>HEADERS += ../../interfaces.h
>INCLUDEPATH += ../../
>DESTDIR = /sdcard/Android/data/org.ilri.GPSTest
>

>Note:
>DESTDIR for now is fixed... Because is a test
>
>I saw that QApplication.java load the QT libraries using: System.load(libraries[i])  So as an example I added my custom library like:
>
>try
>        {

System.load("/sdcard/Android/data/org.ilri.GPSTest/libInterface.so");
//This is fix... I am just testing loading my GPS library!
>        }
>        catch (SecurityException e)
>        {
>            Log.i(QtTAG, "Can't load '" + "'", e);
>        }
>        catch (Exception e)
>        {
>            Log.i(QtTAG, "Can't load '" + "'", e);
>        }
>
>But I am getting the following error:
>
>D/dalvikvm(  292): Trying to load lib
/sdcard/Android/data/org.ilri.GPSTest/libInterface.so 0x44edea38
>I/dalvikvm(  292): Unable to
dlopen(/sdcard/Android/data/org.ilri.GPSTest/libInterface.so): Cannot
load library: load_segments[907]: 33 failed to map segment from
'libInterface.so' @ 0x80b00000 (0x00003e28). p_vaddr=0x00000000
p_offset=0x00000000

>And then of course I get:
>
>E/AndroidRuntime(  292): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Library
/sdcard/Android/data/org.ilri.IMPACTLight/libIMPInterface.so not found

>Any idea what I am doing wrong? Do the libraries need to have any
special signature/form for the Dalvik VM to load them? Or I cannot use
Necessitas QT creator to make libraries?