enable-opengl-checkbox for qtcreator

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:58:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

No, it needs heavily redesigned.
Now you can use INSTALLS to copy *any* library where you want,
necessitas will try to automatically install all you targets [1].
We *only* need to implement into QtCreator an easy way to add
these libs to res/libs.xml file (bundled_libs array) 50% is already done,
Qt4AndroidTarget::availablePrebundledLibs() needs to be redesigned.

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/mobile/necessitas/android-qt/repository/entry/mkspecs/features/qt.prf?rev=experimental#L192

Cheers,
BogDan.