library loading problem -- Patch to QT Creator testing

frameworks at qlands.com frameworks at qlands.com
Mon Jun 13 14:53:44 CEST 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi,
 Please find attached the patch file that fixes the two errors
described below in this email.
 Procedure:
 1. Copy the path file to:
QT-Creator-Testing/src/plugins/qt4projectmanager
 2. cd QT-Creator-Testing/src/plugins/qt4projectmanager
 3. cp -r qt-android qt-android_new
 4. cd qt-android_new
 5. patch -p1 -i ../bundled_libs.path
 6. cd ..
 7. mv qt-android qt-android_old
 8. mv qt-android_new qt-android
 9 cd QT-Creator-Testing
 10. make and install :-)
 Niko, please get the testing version of creator and apply the patch.
I checked it with your example and some of mine. It seems to work
fine. Your example works.
 BodDan, if you think is correct, please commit these two fixes... I
am still a baby with git stuff.
 Cheers,
 Carlos Quiros.