enable-opengl-checkbox for qtcreator

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 10:33:55 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

I don't think you need an "enable-opengl-checkbox" for qtcreator, if an application requires QtOpenGL module we'll switch automatically to androidGL-x.so plugin, Ministro support should be there, QtCreaor needs a little love in order to pass the right library when "use local libs" is checked.

Cheers,
Bogdan.