enable-opengl-checkbox for qtcreator

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Mon Jul 11 17:17:01 CEST 2011

Hi Folks,

I tried to find out who builds String[]libs for:
    private void startApplication(String [] libs, String environment, String
params)

As far as I understand it this is done by Ministro ... so far correct?

The first step is:
            m_qtLibs=getResources().getStringArray(resourceId);
(... but this is without libandroid-X.so)

The second and interesting step is:
	if (!bindService(new
Intent(eu.licentia.necessitas.ministro.IMinistro.class.getCanonicalName()),
m_ministroConnection, Context.BIND_AUTO_CREATE))
                    throw new SecurityException("");

This causes
        public void onServiceConnected(ComponentName name, IBinder service) {

to be called which calls:  m_service.checkModules

And there the magic happens:
Ministro takes the module names (m_qtLibs) and makes real file-paths out of
them
        ... AND: he adds libandroid-X.so to the link-files???
The last part is the one I'm interested in:
The one who adds libandroid-X.so is Ministro right? ...
If this is the case: There should be some way to tell him you want to link to
an opengl-android-plugin (libandroidGL-X.so)  ... and then he decides if this
is possible

Any other opinions?
Is anyone here who want/can help me about this?

Greets
Thomas

p.s.:
A cool thing would be "Use local qt libs PERMANENTLY"  ... meaning he also
uses local-libs when you call the application from the Menu
... This is just a small wish as I can do this manually quite easy.

Qt Developer Days 2011 - REGISTER NOW!
October 24 - 26, Munich
November 29 - December 1, San Francisco
Learn more and Register at http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2011