Re: 答复: 答复: merge with qt.git#4.8

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 08:12:59 CEST 2011

Hi Lingfang,

AFAIK nobody is working on the composite manager.
Any help it will be very appreciate.

You can add some child widgets but not all of them (e.g. a
combobox needs a new TLW for its dropdown list).

Cheers,
BogDan.

>________________________________

to it? Such as buttons, images, etc, and all these child widgets are rendered
with OpenGL.

>Best Regards
>Lingfang

commit 11dc6ce9cd858a3f6d91c8339edef14d64d4c007
>OpenGL supports only a single top level
window ! It needs a client side composite manager
>to be able to render multiple top level
widgets.

>Cheers,
>BogDan.

>>From:"Li, LingFang" <lfli at telenav.cn>
merge with qt.git#4.8

>>Hi, BogDan
>>Which branch did you test?  Experimental-eglfs or experimental-eglfs-jw?
>>And works fine means the OpenGL example supplied by QT will run properly,
right?

>>> 2. experimental into experiemental-ro