Thoughts on Java files and forward compatibility?

Lauri Laanmets lauri.laanmets at proekspert.ee
Tue Jul 5 01:11:57 CEST 2011

Evening

I see... ok, having .jar files in ministro folder is ok but the DexClassLoader also needs a "temp" folder. Any ideas where to direct that?

I made a prototype of generic JNIBroadcastReceiver, one can just inherit and implement "onReceive" function, have a look if interested:
https://qt.gitorious.org/~pcspets/qt-mobility/proekspert-android-qt-mobility/commit/c5820d506b35e0e1b1bff8a4839899c01ab2722f

And I also need help, I keep getting the following error, any experience?:

W/dalvikvm( 1513): threadid=15: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001e390)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): Uncaught handler: thread Thread-11 exiting due to uncaught exception
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare()
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): 	at android.os.Handler.<init>(Handler.java:121)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): 	at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter$1.<init>(BluetoothAdapter.java:807)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): 	at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.<init>(BluetoothAdapter.java:806)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): 	at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.getDefaultAdapter(BluetoothAdapter.java:298)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1513): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

Lauri