Integrating Qt Quick components in Ministro

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 20:53:56 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

Please accept my apologize for the slow reply.
I think before we'll integrate the components into Ministro, we must do a few things:
 - the components MUST use Android's style, next year I'm planning to create a style plugin for

widgets which should be used by Qt Quick Components for Android.
 - wait until Nokia finishes to define the API for Qt Quick components [1]. We can't afford to break the API after we release it :)

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTCOMPONENTS-200