Necessitas alpha 3 update 2

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 15:31:52 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I'm honored to announce the second update of Necessitas alpha 3
release [1].
This release brings a new keyboard implementation which I announce it
early this month [2]. As I said before there are a few small things
which are still missing (I'd like to mention the selection which is
not the best in town), but, overall I can say that all Qt users will
enjoy a first class experience when it comes to input support. Also I
tied to make it a little bit smarter:
 - If the input widget is bigger than 2/3 of the screen size your
window will be resized.
 - Else the window will be moved in order to ensure widget visibility.

Yours sincerely,
BogDan.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/browse_thread/thread/1d729d895b0379ed
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/browse_thread/thread/3be1cba871e7e51c