[MassifVisualizer] Re: Few problems

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jan 4 14:10:37 CET 2011

Tomasz Melcer, 04.01.2011:

How is the file named? Can you maybe send it to me (mail at milianw.de)?

> >> Secondly there is nothing displayed in the 'Detailed Snapshot Analysis'
> >> tab, even though there are plenty of snapshots in the list on the right
> >> side. I guess this is the behavior when the application does not find
> >> kgraphviewer?
> >
> > Did you select anything in the right side list? Show me a screenshot. Oh,
> > and show me the CLI debug output when you click on the right side item.
>
> Yes. http://i.imgur.com/9EF2U.png

OK, definitely a bug. Strange how this happens to you...  Can you enable
"massif-visualizer" as well as kgraphviewer in kdebugdialog and send me the
updated cli output?

> CLI output:
>
> #v+
> massif-visualizer(32359)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction
> "toggleDataTree" with KXMLGUIFactory!
> massif-visualizer(32359)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction
> "toggleAllocators" with KXMLGUIFactory!
>
> ##  Here I open dialog...
> massif-visualizer(32359)/kdecore (services)
> KMimeTypeFactory::parseMagic: Now parsing
> "/home/liori/Programy/massif-visualizer/install/share/mime/magic"
> massif-visualizer(32359)/kdecore (services)
> KMimeTypeFactory::parseMagic: Now parsing  "/usr/share/mime/magic"
> command: "./MBD_memory_profiling"
> time unit: "i"
> snapshots: 83
> peak: snapshot # 56 after "3.00536e+13i"
> peak cost: "307.9 MiB"  heap "45.1 MiB"  heap extra "0 B"  stacks
>
> # Then I click Detailed Snapshot Analysis and select a snapshot, but
> # nothing shows.
> #v-
>
> Should I compile massif-visualizer in debug mode?

Shouldn't be required. RelWithDebInfo should be fine.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de