[MassifVisualizer] Build of massif-visualize v0.1 on OSX

Chris Jones christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch
Fri Nov 5 18:25:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I am trying to set up an OSX build of massif-visualizer using KDE4 from MacPorts. The build goes most of the way just fine, but fails at the end during a link step due to missing symbols. See

<http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~jonesc/massif-visualizer-OSX-build.log>

I should say up front I don't know if the error is in massif-visualizer, or the MacPorts KDE environment. I quite easily could be missing something in the MacPorts config file. Most likely I have. I have already set up a Portfile for kgraphviewer, which seems to work just fine.

Any insights as to what could be wrong greatly received ?

cheers Chris