About loading local fine maps which is 32bits png tile

。。。。。。。 550926087 at qq.com
Tue Apr 14 12:31:25 BST 2020

Hello, the high-precision TIF satellite map of some regions I downloaded by myself is superimposed on the low-precision satellite map of the world by using global mapper to cut into 32-bit PNG tiles.Everything was fine, but when I zoomed in on parts of the map with high accuracy and panned it, the map became blurry, like constantly superimposing an image on the same area.What should I do? Thank you very much!