https://marble.kde.org/ contains out of date info, Linux mobile plans?

Scott xmrscott at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 19 17:49:00 BST 2019

Hey All,

https://marble.kde.org/ contains info and a link to download a seemingly non-existent "Marble Maps" Android app on the Play store. I can't find it on F-droid either so I assume that project has been scuttled and it best to remove reference to it on the site.

I was also curious given at one point there was an Android project if there are plans to have a navigation app, but for Linux mobile (e.g. PureOS / Plasma Mobile) or if I should plan to make do with GNOME Maps and Pure Maps on Linux mobile devices like the librem5 or PinePhone.

Thanks,
Scott