Rewritten parser for GeoJSON files to handle styling

John Zaitseff J.Zaitseff at zap.org.au
Wed Aug 28 12:26:33 BST 2019

Hi, Torsten et al.,

> > looks very nice!  Would you mind submitting these patches via
> > Phabricator?
>
> Thanks!  Will do so, in the next day or so: I need a couple of
> free hours...

All done now.  Please let me know if as a project you prefer a
single patch (all changes coalesced) or multiple simpler patches as
I've done here: different projects and people have different
preferences, and I don't yet know yours...

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                   ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Telephone: +61 2 9643 7737     /      \   Sydney, Australia