Rewritten parser for GeoJSON files to handle styling

John Zaitseff J.Zaitseff at zap.org.au
Wed Aug 28 11:59:21 BST 2019

Hi, Torsten,

> looks very nice!  Would you mind submitting these patches via
> Phabricator?

Thanks!  Will do so, in the next day or so: I need a couple of free
hours...

> Are you aware of any places where Marble is using GeoJSON
> internally and where this patchset could break stuff?  It was once
> considered an option but I think nowadays we don't really use
> ourselves, so your patches are interesting for displaying user
> data.

As far as I could see from the code, the only place this code is
used is for loading user data files.  Other places in the code load
JSON (not necessarily GeoJSON) files but do their own handling -- I
haven't touched that code, and I probably won't need to, as it's
independant of this module.

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                   ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Telephone: +61 2 9643 7737     /      \   Sydney, Australia