AW: Marble Café is back

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Apr 11 11:12:02 UTC 2017

Reminder: Marble Café will happen today at 20:00 CEST !

I'll be there as well!

Best Regards,
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Marble Café is back
Datum: 2017-04-09T20:48:51+0200
Von: "Dennis Nienhüser" <nienhueser at kde.org>
An: "marble-devel at kde.org" <marble-devel at kde.org>

Hi there,

our weekly chat with topics related to Marble development is back. The
first one will be next Tuesday, April 11th, at 20:00 CEST [1] in #marble
in Freenode IRC [2]. Please join to discuss or hear about recent
advances and future development plans.

When GSoC is running in full pace, we will use the same time slot for
our weekly meetings. The Marble Café is a great chance for our GSoC
candidates to get involved more. I've put you all on BCC: You are very
welcome to join. See you on Tuesday!

Regards,
Dennis

[1]