[Differential] [Updated, 224 lines] D2444: Proper parsing of polygons in osm-simplify while cutting to tiles

dkolozsvari (Dávid Kolozsvári) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 20 05:43:17 UTC 2016

dkolozsvari updated this revision to Diff 6090.
dkolozsvari added a comment.

  This revision solves the issue mentioned with the bathymetry polygons missing. The problem was with the orientation of the inner rings: they are counterclockwise polygons, but the clipping algorith works ONLY on clockwise polygons, so implementing an efficient way to reverse the order of the nodes solved the problem.

  Besides that, I had to track down another issue in the BaseClipper.cpp, because I noticed, that some inner rings are not even added to the files. The clipping algorithm with the TinyPlanetProcessor class works fine now, landmass polygons and bathymetry polygons too are parsed, cut and outputted correctly.

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2444?vs=5915&id=6090

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2444

AFFECTED FILES
  tools/osm-simplify/BaseClipper.cpp
  tools/osm-simplify/BaseClipper.h
  tools/osm-simplify/TinyPlanetProcessor.cpp
  tools/osm-simplify/TinyPlanetProcessor.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES