[Marble-devel] How to draw/render MBTiles in Marble?

Dennis Nienhüser nienhueser at kde.org
Sat Aug 6 10:19:45 UTC 2016

Hi Farzad,

right now we only use the MBTiles format on the server side. I created a
task [0] earlier today to add support for MBTiles as local storage.
You're probably looking for something slightly different though, a way
to open a .mbtiles file directly and see the images/tiles inside. Is
that MBTiles file publically available? If we were to add that features
it would be helpful to have some examples files for testing.

Regards,
Dennis

[0] https://phabricator.kde.org/T3387