[Marble-devel] [marble] question about marble

Antonio Cerezo Ruiz a.cerezo at electronica-submarina.com
Fri Apr 22 11:54:36 UTC 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Antonio and I have integrated marble library with my Qt
project, but I had a problem. Some lines and unexpected things appear
from time to time, when various zoom in and zoom out are made and the
center is moved with the mouse  (I have attached some images).

It can be observed that it happens more frequently when there are filled
shapes.

Could you shed some light on this matter??

I am using CentOS release 6.3 (Final) with Qt 4.8.1, but the problem can
be observed with Qt 5 and ubuntu, according to my tests I have made. I
am basically using the example provided with marble source code
'custom-layers' but with some modifications, and the rendering is made
in the SURFACE layer, although it may be changed by pressing 'Plus' key.

Thank you very much in advance.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Antonio.
--

Antonio Cerezo Ruiz  | *Software Engineer*
Tel: 968 508 214  |  Fax: 968 507 713  | www.electronica-submarina.com

Este mensaje, y cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información
de carácter confidencial dirigida exclusivamente a su(s) destinatario(s)
y, en su caso, sometida a secreto profesional. Queda prohibida su
difusión, copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización
escrita de SAES Electrónica Submarina. Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje
por error, se ruega lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
proceda a su completa eliminación.

The information in this e-mail, and in any attachments, is confidential
and, if any, protected by a professional privilege, and intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or distribution of this
information is prohibited without the prior written consent of SAES
Electrónica Submarina. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete it.

Aviso de Confidencialidad:

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial y privilegiada. Esta dirigido a los destinatarios única y exclusivamente y, en su caso, sometida a secreto profesional. Si Vd. no es uno de los destinatarios del mensaje, no debe distribuir, copiar o divulgar la información contenida en el mismo ni debe actuar en base a la misma sin la previa autorización escrita de S.A. de Electrónica Submarina. Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje por error, rogamos nos lo notifique de inmediato a la dirección de correo electrónico arriba indicada y destruya el original de este mensaje, incluidos todos los mensajes agregados y documentos anexos.

Confidentiality Notice:

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended for the addressees only and, where appropriate, subject to professional secrecy. If you are not any of the intended addressees you must not distribute, copy or disclose the therein contained information, nor should you act in reliance thereupon, without the prior written consent of S.A. de Electrónica Submarina. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately at the above stated e-mail address and destroy the original of this message including all thereto appended messages and attachments.