[Marble-devel] [Differential] [Updated, 99 lines] D1420: [OS X] build in a more "traditional" way (for distribution systems like MacPorts, Fink etc) (and a bit of code clean-up)

rjvbb (René J.V. Bertin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 17 21:44:58 UTC 2016

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 3391.
rjvbb added a comment.

  This gives me a working standalone-except-for-Qt5 Marble.app bundle.

  I've put the plugins in Contents/Resources/plugins (forgot to rename it to Plug-Ins but that's maybe not really necessary) and the other data in Contents/Resources.

  I did have to correct the plugin path set in qtmain.cpp!

REPOSITORY
  rMARBLE Marble

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1420?vs=3381&id=3391

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1420

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/apps/marble-kde/CMakeLists.txt
  src/apps/marble-mobile/main.cpp
  src/apps/marble-qt/CMakeLists.txt
  src/apps/marble-qt/qtmain.cpp
  src/lib/astro/CMakeLists.txt
  src/lib/marble/AbstractFloatItem.cpp
  src/lib/marble/CMakeLists.txt
  src/lib/marble/MarbleDirs.cpp
  src/lib/marble/geodata/data/GeoDataFeature.cpp
  src/lib/marble/geodata/data/GeoDataLabelStyle.cpp
  src/plugins/render/graticule/GraticulePlugin.cpp
  src/plugins/render/measure/MeasureToolPlugin.cpp
  src/plugins/render/weather/WeatherItem.cpp
  src/plugins/runner/kml/CMakeLists.txt
  src/plugins/runner/osm/CMakeLists.txt
  src/plugins/runner/shp/CMakeLists.txt
  tests/CMakeLists.txt