[Marble-devel] Marble widget mouse navigation is a disaster

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Apr 6 08:59:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

Since some time, using marble is impossible, because it does not interact well
with my touchpad. Using two finter zoom, rightclicking etc is impossible, it
behaves predictly insane. Zooming just leads to zooming far, far out.
Rightclicking is impossible, or misbehaved.

Is this a known issue, or need i file bug reports?

Using latest stable on arch linux. My touchpad works correctly with any other
application.

Kindly,
Anders