[Marble-devel] Marble Café - Your chance to get involved and help us!

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Oct 13 13:17:52 UTC 2015

As Dennis announced it already at
https://plus.google.com/communities/103665716779032341882 [1] :

	Today is Marble Café time again: 7 pm CEDT in #marble [2] in
Freenode IRC. We'll talk about some vector map improvements like
rendering trees (screenshot). There are also a bunch of changes under
the hood like a refactored OSM parser (faster and fixes some data
misinterpretation), performance improvements and compression support
for vector tiles. The latter introduces KMZ and the "Download Maps"
feature on Windows as a side effect since we now can handle .zip files
internally.

Links:
------
[1] https://plus.google.com/communities/103665716779032341882