[Marble-devel] Contact with Marble

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Wed Mar 11 07:12:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

	Yes, sorry, I had been swamped with day-time work until the end of
last week and I'm only now getting into vacation mode. The good news
however is that during the next week I'll be able to spend 1-2 hours
per day on Marble again. Afterwards I plan to spend a whole lot more
time on Marble for the following 3 weeks since I will be on vacation.

	So welcome to you and all the other students who got recently
involved with Marble. It's great to see so much progress and
dedication.

	Regarding the crosshairs plugin: That's indeed a nice piece of code
in Marble that is good to start with. The reason is that the crosshair
is provided as a plugin. Check out the code at:

	src/plugins/render/crosshairs.

	Another idea for a junior job: Add support for PNGs as a source file
format (right now we only support SVG).

	Best Regards,

	Torsten

	-----Original-Nachricht-----