[Marble-devel] small intro about myself

Abhinav Gangwar abhgang at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:45:47 UTC 2014

Hi
I'm Abhinav Gangwar. I'm a 3rd year student at NIT Hamirpur, H.P., India
studying Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have been
contributing to marble since february 2014.
I have been selected for GSoC 2014 and will be working on 'Marble Game'
project this summer. The project is to design an educational game using
Marble. For that firstly I'll integrate a political map with marble which
is so missing from it. User can browse different political regions on map
get info about them by clicking on that region. Also there will be an
option for different types of quizzes like ask the user to click on a
political division, ask capital of a country or ask country name by giving
it's capital name etc.

I'll regularly update my blog ( http://abhgangwar.wordpress.com/ which is
also added to planetkde.org ) about the project progress.

Regards
Abhinav Gangwar