[Marble-devel] Marble features

Emma Clarke emma.clarke at codify.ltd.uk
Wed May 7 13:04:08 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,

Unfortunately due to client data confidentiality I can't send you the files but below is a small snippet of the code which handles the timespan:

<Placemark id="test">
<TimeSpan>
<begin>2014-04-06T01:30:00Z</begin>
<end>2014-04-06T02:30:00Z</end>
       </TimeSpan>
       <Point>
              <coordinates>4.018378, 8.548439, 0.0</coordinates>
       </Point>

</Placemark>

Thank you for clarifying the time handling.

Also if the application we developed for business use, utilised the Marble API, is there any license fees required? I know this is open source but wasn't sure if this applied to commercial use.

Thanks

Emma