[Marble-devel] QIODevice::write: device not open

Knut Schleßelmann knut.krause at lagom.de
Thu Mar 13 08:57:03 UTC 2014

OK, now I didn't open the Device myself :-P

QDebug mDebug()
{
    if ( MarbleDebug::isEnabled() ) {
        return QDebug( QtDebugMsg );
    }
    else {
	QFile *nullDevice = new QFile(QProcess::nullDevice());
	nullDevice->open(QIODevice::WriteOnly);
        return QDebug(nullDevice);
    }
}

fixes the QIODevice messages. I don't know if this is a proper patch and I
don't know if your NullDevice does anything useful. Maybe this would make it
obsolete ;-)

Knut