[Marble-devel] Sun/moon rise/set plugin for Marble?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:48:36 UTC 2014

Hello. I just opened up the Marble Settings Plugins pane expecting to see a
plugin which will provide today's (or configurable) Sun/moon rise/set for
the location I click on. However, there seems to be no such plugin. Over
three years ago there was the following thread where such functionality is
mentioned:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/marble-devel/2010-November/001671.html

has there been any progress since then? I'd like to see such a plugin in
the near future if it isn't too difficult. Thank you.

Would you like me to file a feature request on bugs.kde.org?

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा